Monday, February 25, 2008

Sickening

This makes me angry... and it also makes the Black Crowes angry. Maxim Magazine reviewed the new Black Crowes album, Warpaint (coming out on March 3rd, I'm excited about it), and gave it 2.5 out of 5 stars. However, this isn't what pissed off the band. What pissed them off is that the reviewer gave them 2.5 out of 5 stars WITHOUT actually hearing the album! I'm not joking... this is a true story. Read about it on MSNBC here. What is wrong with these people? Maxim is actually defending this instead of just admitting the truth. I find it sickening.

I've begged and pleaded with all of you before - do NOT make your decisions on what to listen to based on "critics", hype or the small sample of music the Top 40 local radio stations play.

To hear some new Black Crowes for yourself go to their website and listen to a few of the tracks and clips of tracks they are streaming.

No comments: