Friday, August 15, 2008

The Hold Steady Almost Killed Me

"In Barlight She Looked All Right, In Daylight She Looked Desperate"
From "Sequestered in Memphis" by The Hold Steady

When I dream about being a rock star I always picture myself fronting a band like the Rolling Stones or acting like Bruce Springsteen. However, after rocking out to The Hold Steady at the 9:30 Club last night I realized that if my friends and I had started a band we'd probably look more like this than The Stones - but then agian I'm totally cool with that.



In other news the show was awesome - a great live band you should check out. I'm pretty sure lead singer Craig Finn was wearing the same shirt he wore in the video above. I'm also pretty sure I own that shirt.

This is my song of the summer by the way:

No comments: