Tuesday, December 19, 2006

All You Need Is Hops Episode 10: Top of the Hops


Episode 10: Top of the Hops plays a song from each of my five favorite albums of the year as well as some of my favorite singles and a few tracks I’ve just been meaning to play. I hope it helps you get through the holidays.

For this special end of the year episode I put together a more extensive set of notes to go along with the set list. I encourage you to check it out on the Hopscast page here.

To listen to this epiode click on the title of this post or the links in the right column. Right clicking allows you to save the file as an MP3; left clicking lets you stream the show in your browser. As always I’d be happy to burn a show onto a CD and mail it to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I'm sure that everyone thinks its impossible for me to independently critique Mr Hops' work, but for what it is worth, this episode is one of my favorites this far. Just a good collection of excellent tunes. I hope you all enjoy this one as much as I did.

And stay tuned...rumor has it Mrs Hops might get to co-host some day soon.