Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Blame it on the Tetons

I was watching some coverage of the Hollywood writers strike and I instantly was reminded of the fantastic Modest Mouse tune "Blame it on the Tetons" with the line:
"All them eager actors gladly taking credit
for the lines created by the people tucked away from sight"

In honor of that I was going hook you up with this link of Modest mouse playing at the Electric Factory in Philly live on NPR: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=9922966 (Streaming only, totally legal).

However, I realized that they didn't actually play "Blame it on the Tetons" at that show so I have posted the Mp3 below. However, go listen to the concert anyway, its pretty good.

Blame it on the Tetons by Modest Mouse - MP3 from Good News For People Who Like Bad News
Blame it on the Tetons by Josh Ritter (Modest Mouse cover) - MP3 from the Thin Blue Flame single

No comments: