Saturday, October 27, 2007

All You Need Is Hops Episode 19: Costume Party '07

For the second straight year the two part Halloween special concludes with a costume party!

The Hops Costume Party is an entire show of cover songs. I did my best to find interesting covers and I think I succeeded. The songs range from Motown to Grunge to current rock and the bands covering them are from a wide spectrum of music as well. There really is something for everyone in this episode.

As always you can download the show via the Hopscast links on the right side of this page, by clicking the title of this post or just clicking here. Right clicking allows you to save the file as an MP3; left clicking lets you stream the show in your browser. The full set list can be found on the Hopscast page though I'd prefer if you listen before peeking. Of course I’d be happy to burn a show onto a CD and mail it to you if you just email me. You can also subscribe to the Hopscast via iTunes. Instructions can be found on the blog here.

No comments: