Now once before I mentioned which bands I wanted to get back together. Somehow I left Spinal Tap off (in my defense, they’re not a real band). Anyway, here are some bands I absolutely DON’T want to get back together:
- Menudo – Believe it or not they’re actually getting back together…yuck.
- N*Sync – Because I respect Justin Timberlake’s solo career too much.
- Van Halen – any version. Please stop. And if you do get back together have the decency not to record a new album.
- Creed – I wonder why they broke up in the first place? Was the rest of the band afraid of 311?
- Audioslave – Just so Rage Against the Machine and Soundgarden would get back together
Can you think of any more?