Thursday, February 16, 2006

Romantic Hops

The cute couple back when they were teenagers

Since this week we "celebrated" our first Valentine's Day together as a married couple (the Mrs. made me cookies and I played soccer - I'm so romantic) I decided to repost the tracklisting from the mix I made the night we got engaged. So here it goes:

1) Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You - Bob Dylan
2) Slaveship - Josh Rouse
3) I Wanna Be With You - Bruce Springsteen
4) Temptation - New Order
5) Feeling No Pain - Josh Rouse
6) Beautiful Girl - Pete Droge
7) That's Where I Belong - Paul Simon
8) Here, There and Everywhere - The Beatles
9) Sun Comes Up - Amy Correia
10) If Not For You - Bob Dylan
11) The Man In Me - Bob Dylan
12) Nothing Gives Me Pleasure - Josh Rouse
13) Hampton Inn Room 306 - Pete Droge
14) Sweet Thing - Van Morrison
15) Drive All Night - Bruce Springsteen
16) Maybe I'm Amazed - Paul McCartney

No comments: